Cancun - Isla Mujeres
Caresses, Hand target
Dolphin Encounter in Isla Mujeres, Cancun
An all-ages-friendly program: learn and have fun!
Cancun is waiting for you with the most paradisiacal beaches in the world! Are you planning to spend your next vacation here and have a great experience? Then you need to swim with dolphins in Isla Mujeres, one of the preferred activities among Cancun visitors.
We created the Dolphin Encounter program for people of all ages. Dolphin Discovery-Isla Mujeres is located just 20 minutes away by ferry in Isla Mujeres, an island with one of the most beautiful landscapes of the Caribbean Sea.
The incredible part about this program is that you’ll actually swim with the most adorable marine animals in their natural habitat of the Caribbean! You don’t need to be a professional swimmer to get the best dolphin experience, you’ll be standing at all times on an underwater platform where our beloved dolphins will give you a lovely hug and handshake.
Dolphins are always excited to play with our visitors and to share their amazing skills and friendly company. While standing on the underwater platform, our marine mammal specialists will teach you some interesting facts about dolphins, their diet, and reproductive and nursing programs we procure for our species, as well as special tips to protect our environment.
Enjoy the rest of the day in our two amazing pools, or relax by taking a sunbath. Savor a delicious meal and get refreshing beverages from the soft drinks bar in the company of your family and friends. Don’t hesitate! If you want to have a blast with your loved ones, Dolphin Discovery-Isla Mujeres is the best option for you!
Come and have the experience of a lifetime!
Adults (Age +13)
Kids (Age 6-12)
- Hand target
- Ferry Round Transportation: Cancun to Isla Mujeres / Isla Mujeres to Cancun
- If you are staying in Puerto Juarez, please contact our Call Center.
- 15 min briefing.
- 40 min in the water.
- Amenities: lockers, showers, swimming pool, lounge chairs.
- One meal & soft drinks.
Infants (1-5 years old) *please call us
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Dock fee of 15 USD, payable at check-in.
- Children over 6 years old pay dock fee.
- Ground transportation of $15.00 USD.
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres.
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins.
- Don't include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge;
however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- Infants from 1 to 5 years old and Minors with a height of up to 1.20m / 47.24in must do the swimming experience accompanied by 1 paying adult.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old with a height greater than 1.20m / 47.24 and a height less than 1.40m / 55.11in, can do the swimming experience accompanied by a paid adult.
- Children 13 years and older with a height of 1.40m / 55.11in, must pay their ticket as an adult and can swim alone.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is prohibited. Professional photos will be available for sale.
- In this program at Isla Mujeres, the maximum number of people per group is 20 to ensure a better experience.
- The use of life jackets is mandatory in all water programs.
- Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
- The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages is only for adults
currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos),
however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card,
payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- For safety reasons, expectant mothers of 5 months or more can't participate in any of our aquatic programs.
However, expectant mothers of less than 5 months can only participate in the Encounter program
if accompanied by another adult and after signing a waiver.
- If you have any health or physical problem, please contact our call center before booking your reservation
so we can provide you with full information about our services.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species.