Dolphin Cove Montego Bay
Belly Ride, Hug
Dolphin Swim Adventure in Jamaica
Dolphin Cove Montego Bay has the best program for you
At Dolphin Cove Montego Bay, interact with a dolphin while swimming in the deep. Get a sweet hug, try a dance, perhaps you will get a splash or two and have a real up close experience.
Partake in our kayaking experience, and learn about the marine world or just relax. A wide range of souvenirs from jewellery to hand crafted carvings. Relax and enjoy the whole day at Dolphin Cove Montego Bay.
Book now and get the experience of a lifetime!
Adults (Age 13+)
Kids (Age 6-12)
- Kayaking Experience
- Stingray Encounter
- The lunch is jerk chicken and rice and peas with mixed vegetables served with a glass of fruit punch.
- All of our prices include taxes.
Infants (3-5 years old and 2'11''-3'2'') *please call us
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
|* Schedules may change on days when a ship is in port
- Photos of your experience with dolphins.
- Food and beverages. (Snacks like hot dogs, burgers and meatballs are available for an aditional cost)
- Transportation. (Round-trip transportation available for an additional cost, request your transportation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 48 hours before the program)
- Swim with one dolphin.
- Participants must know how to swim.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- Approximately 30 minutes in the water with the dolphins
- The use of a life jacket is required in all water programs.
- Children will perform activities according to their age and height.
- The facilities are designed so that all wheelchairs, collapsible wheelchairs, walkers, and motorized scooters have easy mobility.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- Not allowed for pregnant women
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.