Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios
Belly Ride, Handshake, Hand Target and Hug
Ocho Rios Dolphin Swim Adventure in Jamaica
Pure excitement: action and speed!
What does this experience include?
- * Isla Pirata
About this experience
At Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios, interact with a dolphin while swimming in the deep. Enjoy a hug, try a dance, perhaps you will get a splash or two and have a real up close experience.
Enjoy snorkeling and interacting with stingrays (barbs removed). Take a stroll and interact with exotic birds, snakes and other animals on the Jungle Trail. Sample the tropical fruits and spices. Try our World's Famous Blue Mountain Coffee at our own Star Buccaneer's Coffee Shop. Have your hair braided. Enjoy a day at Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios Habitat, and then relax at Dunn's River Falls, an admission included when you purchase your swim with Dolphin Swim Adventure.
Swim with Dolphins in Jamaica!
Adults (Age 13+)
Kids (Age 6-12)
- Belly Ride
- Hand Target
- Regular Admission
- Jamaican lunch: consists of jerk chicken, rice with peas, and mixed vegetables
- Nature Trail.
- Stingray Encounter.
- All of our prices include taxes.
Infants (3-5 years old and 2'11''-3'2'') *please call us
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
|* Schedules may change on days when a ship is in port
- Photos of your experience with dolphins.
- Food and beverages. (Snacks like hot dogs, burgers and meatballs are available for an aditional cost)
- If any companions are coming with you, they must pay for a Regular Admission (no food or drinks) fee of $49 USD adults and $45 USD minors in order to access the park.
- Swim with one dolphin.
- Participants must know how to swim.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- Approximately 30-minutes in the water with the dolphins.
- The use of a life jacket is required in all water programs.
- The facilities are designed so that all wheelchairs, collapsible wheelchairs, walkers, and motorized scooters have easy mobility.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- This program is not allowed for pregnant women.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.