Hug,Handshake,Belly Ride,Hand target,Boogie push,Caresses
Dolphin Swim Adventure
Perfect entertainment: Up-close and underwater!
Experience this out of a dream adventure in the tranquil waters of the Pacific Ocean surrounded by a natural environment in Dolphin Discovery Vallarta. The Dolphin Swim Adventure is a unique program that allows you to immerse yourself into the dolphin’s world for a magical moment. The highlights of the dolphin interactive program are the famous Belly Ride and Boogie Push.
The first begins with you holding onto his flippers as he swims backwards pulling you along. The latter starts with you on top of a boogie board as the dolphin propel you from your feet soles sliding you across the water. These friendly mammals will also say hello with their fins, hug you, sing for you and enjoy quality playtime with you. Dolphin Discovery is located inside Aquaventuras Park Vallarta, a popular destination for locals and visitors alike. All our dolphin programs in Vallarta include the Aquaventuras Park admission, where you will be able to enjoy a number of activities including 10 water slides.
Reserve now and live the experience of a lifetime!
Adults (Age +13)
Kids (Age 6-12)
- Belly Ride
- Hand target
- Boogie push
- 15 minute briefing and 50 minutes with the dolphins
- Includes a dish from "swimmers menu" and a soft drink
- Aquaventuras Park admission
- Access to facilities (lockers, showers, restrooms)
- Dolphin and Sea Lion show
- One round at the Zip Line, Climbing Wall and Challenge. Unlimited access for an additional cost.
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins
- Other activities in Vallarta
- The minimum age to carry out the Zip Line, Climbing Wall, and Challenge is 5 years of age.
- The dolphin area is open Tuesday to Sunday.
- The Aquatic Park opens Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 11:00 am to 05:00 p.m.
- For companions, Aquaventuras Park has an entrance fee of US $25.00 per adult and US $19.00 per child age 4-11 years old.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- In Vallarta, groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
- The use of life jacket's required in all water programs.
- Rates and schedules may vary depending on selected dates.
- To participate in the Zip Line, Climbing Wall, and Challenge activities, participants must fulfill the following:
- Minimum weight of 90 lbs and 240 lbs maximum.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- Not suffering from heart problems, high blood pressure, breathing problems, epilepsy, diabetes, and acrophobia.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.