Hug, Hand target, Handshake & Caresses
Swimming with dolphins in Punta Cana
Dolphin Encounter Program
When traveling to Punta Cana, the ideal thing to do is the Dolphin Encounter Program because it was created for all ages. In Dolphin Discovery at Punta Cana in Dominican Republic you and your children can enjoy safe and fun activities that are especially designed for you.
You can enjoy the dolphins even if swimming isnA533;t your thing because there is a platform where every one stands-on while dolphins aproach. There, our friendly dolphins give you a handshake and a hug. Dolphins are known for their playful nature, something that is really portrayed by them at Dolphin Discovery Punta Cana. Our dolphins are always excited to share their skills and companion, they love people. You will also have a chance to pet them and swim with them in the place the dolphins call home.
Come and have the experience of a lifetime!
Adults (+4.6 ft.)
Kids (3.3 - 4.6 ft.)
- Hand target
- There is an additional charge of $25 USD per companion (includes admission and transportation.
- 15 minutes of briefing.
- 40 minutes with the dolphins.
- Access to Isla del Pirata, open saturday and sunday.
- Use of the children's and adult's pool.
- Dolphin Encounter activities.
- Use of the jacuzzi.
- Parking and use of common areas.
- Amenities: lounge chairs, showers, bathrooms, dressing rooms.
Infants (3-5 years old and 2'11''-3'2'') *please call us
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins
- Transportation to La Romana hotels.
- $5 usd transportation per person for swimmer.
- Don’t include infants under 3.3 ft in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- *There is a $25 USD admission fee per companion which includes transportation, use of the facilities and access to La Isla del Pirata. If you choose to transport to the facilities on your own means, you still have to pay the admission fee.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program. Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- In Punta Cana groups have a maximum of 15 people for a closer experience.
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- You must call us 48 hours in advance to schedule transportation for your activity.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.