Hug, Caresses & Handshake
Dolphin Encounter in St. Kitts
A program for all ages: Learn and have fun!
When traveling to St. Kitts, the ideal thing to do is the Dolphin Encounter Program because it was created for all ages. In Dolphin Discovery at St. Kitts you and your children can enjoy safe and fun activities that are especially designed, like swim with dolphins in the Caribbean (not a pool or an aquarium).
You can enjoy the dolphins even if swimming isn´t your thing because there is a platform where every one stands-on while dolphins aproach. There, our friendly dolphins give you a handshake and a hug. Dolphins are known for their playful nature, something that is really portrayed by them at Dolphin Discovery St. Kitts. Our dolphins are always excited to share their skills and companion, they love people, dolphins are very friendley. You will also have a chance to pet them and swim with them in the place the dolphins call home.
Come and have the experience of a lifetime!
Adults (+4.6 ft.)
Kids (3.3 - 4.6 ft.)
- 10 minutes briefing and 30 minutes with the dolphins.
Infants (3-5 years old and 2'11''-3'2'') *please call us
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins.
Don’t include infants under 3.3 ft in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
IMPORTANT: a valid passport is an essential requirement to visit St. Kitts.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program. Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- The use of a life jacket is required in all water programs.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.