Included for all programs
Available with Extra Cost
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Meet & Greet with dolphins in Punta Cana
A different interaction with dolphins
A program for all ages
Ideal for families with children who don't like water. You and your children can interact with a dolphin who is especially happy to meet you.
You can enjoy meeting the dolphins even if swimming isn't your thing in this poolside program. You will experience the dolphin's playful nature, at Ocean Adventures in Punta Cana. Guests get to interact with them through behaviors and touches, and learn about this fascinating species!
Adults (+4.6 ft.)
- Hand target
- Water splash
- fired with message from conservation
Kids (3.3 - 4.6 ft.)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins
- Transportation to La Romana hotels.
- Accompanying Transportation
- Land Transportation R / T from Bayahibe
- Don’t include infants under 3.3 ft in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- *There is a $25 USD admission fee per companion which includes transportation, use of the facilities and access to La Isla del Pirata. If you choose to transport to the facilities on your own means, you still have to pay the admission fee.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program. Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- In Ocean Adventures Punta Cana groups have a maximum of 15 people for a closer experience.
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.