Playa del Carmen
Foot Push, Dorsal Tow, Handshake, Hug, Hand target, Caresses
Dolphin Royal Swim at Dolphin Playa del Carmen
The most fun swim with dolphins program!
One of the top 10 beaches in Cancun is undoubtedly Playa Maroma, a beautiful place to observe beautiful landscapes which are made of sandy white beaches, endless turquoise seawater, and to enjoy the incomparable warm weather that you can only find in the Caribbean. If you’re looking for a place to spend your vacations full of fun activities, this might be the place for you.
Dolphin Discovery-Playa del Carmen offers one of the best activities in the Riviera Maya; here you have a unique opportunity to swim with dolphins! We recommend choosing the Royal Swim Program, the most complete program. Your experience with the dolphins will begin when you stand on a submerged platform where the dolphins will swim by you in order to touch them and caress them. In addition, you can hug our lovely dolphins.
The exciting part of this program begins when you perform closer fun activities with two of the dolphins which are always eager to play with you. First, you will swim at a certain distance so they can swim towards you to hold on to their dorsal fins in order to pull you through the water. Later on, you get to be foot pushed by them to rise above the water.
You are just a few steps away from booking the experience of a lifetime. Don’t overthink it and come to have a great time with your friends or family!
Don't miss out on the experience of a lifetime, book now!
Adults (Age +13)
Kids (Age 6-12)
- Dorsal Tow
- Foot push
- Hand target
- 15 minutes of briefing.
- 50 minutes with the dolphins.
- Amenities: lounge chairs, lockers, showers, and beach access.
- Meal included at Cocoteros restaurant (5 dishes to choose from: Burger, Fish Ceviche, Chicken Fajita, Green Salad, Caesar's Salad).
Infants (1-5 years old) *please call us
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Ground transportation service to our facilities. (Request your transportation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 48 hours before the program at an additional cost of $10.00 USD per person. Please be sure to provide your customer agent with your confirmation number).
- Other activities in Maroma.
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins.
- Don’t include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- Additional $15 USD per companion for transportation and beach club access (includes beach access, use of lounge chairs and showers).
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the marina.
- In Dolphin Discovery at Playa Maroma groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience and will interact from a special underwater platform.
- Meals included at Cocoteros restaurant (5 dishes to choose from: Burger, Fish Ceviche, Chicken Fajita, Green Salad, Caesar's Salad).
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- The use of a life jacket is required in all water programs.
- Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- For safety reasons, expectant mothers of 5 months or more can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. However, expectant mothers of less than 5 months can only participate in the Encounter program
- if accompanied by another adult and after signing a waiver.
- If you have any health or physical problem, please contact our call center before booking your reservation so we can provide you with full information about our services.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species.