Kiss, Handshake & Hand Target
Dolphin Lovers' Swim at Dolphin Discovery Grand Cayman
A program for all ages: Learn and have fun!
If you adore dolphins as much as we do, it’s time for you to visit Grand Cayman and swim with our beloved marine mammals. The dolphins will give you a warm welcome and you will be eager to get into the water with them. This is one of the most dynamic swim with dolphins program as it includes a special educational time dedicated to dolphins’ life, their anatomy, secrets, and interesting dolphin facts, as well as moment full of harmony shared with nature, the dolphin and you.
The program will be performed in a safe and friendly environment during the explanation and some of the time, consisting on a submerged platform. You will have the opportunity to witness fun and exciting dolphin behaviors that will make your heart beat! The dolphins will swim, jump, and kiss you. They´ll do everything for you to have one of the most cherished memories in your life. After your incredible Dolphin Lovers Swim in Grand Cayman Island, you may also enjoy other Dolphin Discovery activities in Grand Cayman and its beauty because it is a tropical jewel within the Caribbean’s treasures.
Adults (+4.6 ft.)
Kids (3.3 - 4.6 ft.)
- 09:30 AM
- 11:30 AM
- 01:30 PM
- 03:30 PM
- Dolphin Lovers’ Swim in Grand Cayman Island includes the amazing educational time to learn all about dolphins such as the difference between males and females, how they nurse and echolocation.
- Basic Turtle Farm Admission
- This swim with dolphins program includes handshake, hand target and kiss.
- Free admission for kids (2’11” - 3’11”) (See additional info)
- Facilities: lockers, showers, restrooms.
Infants (- 3.3 ft.)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Transportation to Dolphin Discovery Grand Cayman facilities
- Meals and beverages
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Grand Cayman
Don’t include infants under 3.3 ft in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
IMPORTANT: a valid passport is an essential requirement to visit Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program. Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- In Grand Cayman, groups have a maximum of 20 people for a closer experience.
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.