Penguin Encounter at Miami Seaquarium
The sea bird that does not fly but will take you on the journey of learning!
$106 USD Per Adult (10 yrs & over)
What does this experience include?
- General admission
- Interaction with a penguin
- Our prices include taxes
About this experience
Did you know that African penguins have pink spots on their eyes to avoid heat from direct sunlight? Meet, interact and have a beautiful Penguin Encounter at Miami Seaquarium. Pet your new friend while you learn all about him, his needs, witticisms, and his unique characteristics.
Behaviors on your Dolphin Experience
- Minimum height requirement is 52''. No exceptions. (52'' = 4'4 = 132 cm)
- Participants under 10 yrs that meet the height requirement must be accompanied by a paying adult participant.
- Participants 10-17 yrs must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- Observing children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested.
- You must arrive 15-20 minutes before your Penguin Encounter experience.
- Lockers will be provided during your encounter.
- Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- Accompanying observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observer area only.
- No cameras or cell phones are allowed.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- For the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry should be removed prior to the start of all animal interactions.
- Guests with disabilities are requested to book via phone (305) 365-2501 to allow us to make all the necessary arrangements.
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.