Swim Adventure at Ocean Adventures
The ideal swim with dolphins in Punta Cana for couples.
From$149 USD$111,75 USDPer Adult (+4.6 ft.)
From$99 USD$74,25 USDPer Child (3.3 - 4.6 ft.)
From$99 USDFREEPer Infant (0-5 yrs)
What does this experience include?
About this experience
The experience of your lifetime in Punta Cana
Did you know that a swim with dolphins in Punta Cana is one of the best romantic activities in Punta Cana? Especially if you book a swim adventure, our best value experience for all the couples who want an unbelievable experience at the best price.
This experience is 50 minutes long, full of different activities like the belly ride; be ready to swim because the dolphin will show his belly, so you can grab his pectoral flippers and enjoy an amazing trip. In the boogie push, the dolphin will push you in your feet while you grab a boogie board, don't forget to smile!
Other activities are the hug, the handshake, and the hand target; these are activities focusing on your connection with the dolphin. Finally, you will learn everything about dolphins, ask the specialist anything you want to know about dolphins.
Interactions on your Dolphin Experience
- Belly ride
- Boogie push
- Peck Shake
- Hand target
- Free time
- fired with message from conservation
- Photos of your experience with dolphins
- Transportation to La Romana hotels.
- $5 usd transportation per person for swimmer.
- Accompanying Transportation
- Land Transportation R / T from Bayahibe
- *There is a $25 USD admission fee per companion which includes transportation, use of the facilities and access to La Isla del Pirata. If you choose to transport to the facilities on your own means, you still have to pay the admission fee.
- In Dolphin Ocean Adventures Punta Cana groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience and will interact from a special underwater platform.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- You must call us 48 hours in advance to schedule transportation for your activity.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.