Caresses, Hand target
Included for all programs
- Swimmer menu
- Free Wi-Fi
- Aquatic kids area
- *Admission Park
*Teeth Breaker,Octopus, Happy Widow,Lazy river
- Sea lion and Dolphin Presentation
Exclusive for Swim Adventure and Royal Swim
- Beach Lounge Chairs
- Zip line (one round)
- Climbing Wall (one round)
Available with Extra Cost
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Dolphin Encounter in Vallarta
A program for all ages: Learn and have fun!
The Dolphin Encounter program is especially designed for you and your family to share a special activity where nature merges with fun so eloquently. The swim with dolphin program is filled with informative and fun facts about the dolphins, making it the ideal activity to introduce kids to nature and these amazing animals.
You will be delighted with all the new things you learn about this awesome marine animals. Itís truly an unforgettable experience.Your new dolphin friend will show you, unlimited love, giving you a handshake. Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience in our gorgeous Vallarta location. After your dolphin encounter, take advantage of the free admission to Aquaventuras Park and its 10 water slides, fresh river, kidís playground and swimming pool area all set in a natural environment.
Book your swim with dolphins today!
Adults (+13 years old)
- 11:00 AM
- 12:30 PM
- 02:30 PM
- Hand Target
- 15 minute briefing and 40 minutes with the dolphins.
- Aquaventuras Park admission.
- Includes a dish from "swimmers menu" and a soft drink.
- Dolphin and Sea Lion educational performance.
- Facilities: lockers, showers, restrooms.
Kids (6-12 years old)
Infants (1-5 years old)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins
- Zip Line, Climbing Wall and Challenge. Available for an additional price.
- Other activities in Vallarta
- Don’t include infants under 3.3 ft in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program.
- Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- The dolphin area is open Tuesday to Sunday.
- The Aquatic Park opens Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 11:00 am to 05:00 p.m.
- For companions, Aquaventuras Park has an entrance fee of US $25.00 per adult and US $19.00 per child age 4-11 years old.
- In Vallarta, groups have a maximum of 20 people.
- The use of a life jacket is required in all water programs.
- Rates and schedules may vary depending on selected dates.
- Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.