Dorsal Tow, Foot push, Handshake & Hug
Dolphin Discovery Royal Swim in St. Kitts
Pure excitement: action and speed!
Now at St. Kitts, where you can swim with dolphins in the Caribbean (not a pool or an aquarium). You interact with them as they hug you, snuggle with you and do aerial acrobatics for you. The Royal Swim with Dolphins program is described as the most dynamic activity at St. Kitts. The Dolphin Royal Swim is the perfect combination between action and nature.
What makes the Royal Swim different than any other swim with dolphin program is the famous foot push, where two dolphins will lift you out of the water. Awesome! The interactive dolphin program also includes the dorsal tow, where two dolphins will pull you across the crystal water as you hold on to their dorsal fins.
Our friendly dolphins will greet you, give you a handshake, hugs and show you all the exciting games they love to play in St. Kitts. Discover the unique experiences of swimming with dolphins.
Reserve your program now and get the experience of a lifetime!
Adults (+4.6 ft.)
Kids (3.3 - 4.6 ft.)
- 10:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 02:00 PM
- 03:00 PM
- Dorsal Tow
- Foot push
- 10 minutes briefing and 40 minutes with the dolphins.
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins.
- Food and beverage.
IMPORTANT: a valid passport is an essential requirement to visit St. Kitts.
- In Dolphin St. Kitts groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience and will interact from a special underwater platform.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- The use of a life jacket is required in all water programs.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.