Dreams Puerto Aventuras
Kiss and hug, Handshake, Hand target, Foot push, Dorsal tow, Caresses, Kayaks
Included for all programs
Available with Extra Cost
- * Photo Package.
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Dolphin Royal Swim in Dolphin Dreams at Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya®
All the adventure you've dreamed of!!
Our habitat is situated in the heart of Puerto Aventuras, in an exclusive luxury resort. Surrounded by pristine beaches and exotic jungle, it is a quaint and ideal place to relax. This is an exclusive and unique location in Quintana Roo, not only for the amazing facilities and location but for the activities you are able to enjoy with the marine mammals. The Kayaks will be a total new experience and this is the only location where you can have fun on the kayaks with family or friends while the dolphins play and swim all your way.
Among all the activities that this program includes you will receive a tender kiss and feel their soft skin while you hold them in your arms. The interaction with the dolphins also includes a wide range of activities like hand target and let him teach you how to swim in the water. The best is about to come, you will feel the action when two dolphins impel you from your feet soles through the water, and you will be amazed about how fast they swim when they give you a ride while you hold onto their dorsal fins. This program also includes an interaction with manatees, the sweetest marine animals. Learn everything about these huge but docile and gentile marine mammals.
Come and have the experience of a lifetime!!
Adults (+13 years old)
Kids (6-12 years old)
- Foot Push
- Dorsal Tow
- Hand Target
- Kayaks and dolphins (10 min).
- Buffet meal and 2 non-alcoholic beverages during lunch.
- FREE educational session with manatees. (15 min.) This interaction is given at Dolphin Dreams at Puerto Aventuras and the transportation is included.
- Kayak with the dolphins. (10 min.)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Ground transportation service to our facilities. (Request your transportation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 48 hours before the program at an additional cost of $10.00 USD per person. Please be sure to provide your customer agent with your confirmation number)
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres
- Don’t include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- Additional $15 USD per companion for transportation.
10 min briefing and 50 in the water.
- In Dolphin Dreams at Puerto Aventuras location, groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
- Infants from 1 to 5 years old or Minors with a height of up to 1.20m / 47.24in must do the swimming experience accompanied by two paying adults..
- Children from 6 to 12 years old with a height greater than 1.20m / 47.24 and a height less than 1.40m / 55.11in, can carry out the swimming experience accompanied by a paid adult.
- Children 13 years and older with a height of 1.40m / 55.11in, must pay their ticket as an adult and can swim alone.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale. <
- The use of lifejackets is required in all water programs.
- Children must be over 3.3 ft to participate in the Manatee program.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.