Dreams Puerto Aventuras
Kiss, Hug, Hand target, Boogie push, Belly ride, Handshake & Caresses
Included for all programs
Available with Extra Cost
- * Photo Package.
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Dolphin Swim Adventures in Dolphin Dreams at Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya®
Perfect combination: fun and entertainment!
If you are planning your perfect vacation to be fun and memorable, you have chosen the best destination, you will have it all: sun, pristine waters, exotic fauna, culture and adventure, you will feel completely relaxed in this paradise of the Mexican Caribbean. Puerto Aventuras is the perfect place to spend your vacations. Dolphin Swim Adventure gives you the perfect dose of up close and personal contact with dolphins. During this program you will immerse in the marine mammals world and you will be amazed with their intelligence and charming personalities.
Your family and friends will enjoy playing with dolphins on activities like the hand target, and all will learn how to dance in the water like them. These sweet marine animals will give you a tender kiss. Then feel the action when they push you along the way on a boogie board at high speed and finally they will give you a ride back to the platform on their belly. Also let the dolphins be your guide while you are on the kayaks or play with them to see who runs fastest, this is the only location where you can find this great activity.
This is an amazing experience and great memory for the rest of your life! Reserve now!
Adults (+13 years old)
Kids (6-12 years old)
- Hand target
- Boogie push
- Belly ride
- Buffet meal and 2 non-alcoholic beverages during lunch.
- FREE educational session with manatees. (15 min.)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Ground transportation service to our facilities. (Request your transportation by email to email@example.com or by phone 48 hours before the program at an additional cost of $10.00 USD per person. Please be sure to provide your customer agent with your confirmation number)
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres
- Don’t include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- Additional $15 USD per companion for transportation.
- 10 min briefing and 50 in the water.
- In Dolphin Dreams at Puerto Aventuras location, groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
- Infants from 1 to 5 years old or Minors with a height of up to 1.20m / 47.24in must do the swimming experience accompanied by two paying adults..
- Children from 6 to 12 years old with a height greater than 1.20m / 47.24 and a height less than 1.40m / 55.11in, can carry out the swimming experience accompanied by a paid adult.
- Children 13 years and older with a height of 1.40m / 55.11in, must pay their ticket as an adult and can swim alone.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- The use of lifejackets is required in all water programs.
- Children must be over 3.3 ft to participate in the Manatee program.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.