Included for all programs
Available with Extra Cost
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Royal Swim at Ocean Adventures
THE BEST swim with dolphins in Punta Cana.
Let us introduce you to the best swim with dolphins in Punta Cana. The Royal Swim is a 1-hour experience with two dolphins; if you are looking for the best during your vacations, here it is. Ideal for friends, families, and couples who would like to live once in a lifetime experience.
The Royal Swim have different activities like the Dorsal Tow; in this one, you will grab both dolphins dorsal fin so they can push you; we dare you to keep your eyes open during your trip.
The foot push is the best activity from the best swim with dolphins in Punta Cana. The two dolphins will push you by your feet; you will fly like superman above the ocean, but be careful; everything that goes up must go down, so we recommend you to prepare your fall to the water. That could be the difference between an amazing photo or a funny one.
Other activities in this experience are the handshake, the hug, and the hand target; with these activities, you will have the opportunity to contact them. Finally, you will learn everything for them. Adventure and education in the same experience. What more could you request?
Adults (+4.6 ft.)
- 11:30 AM
- 01:30 PM
- 03:30 PM
- Foot push
- Dorsal ride
- Peck Shake
- Hand target
- Free time
- fired with message from conservation
Kids (3.3 - 4.6 ft.)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins
- Transportation to La Romana hotels.
- Accompanying Transportation
- Land Transportation R / T from Bayahibe
- *There is a $25 USD admission fee per companion which includes transportation, use of the facilities and access to La Isla del Pirata. If you choose to transport to the facilities on your own means, you still have to pay the admission fee.
- In Dolphin Ocean Adventures Punta Cana groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience and will interact from a special underwater platform.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.