Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Playa del Carmen
People of all ages can participate!
What does this experience include?
- Beach Club
- Free Wi-Fi
About this experience
For your next vacations in the Riviera Maya, more specifically Playa del Carmen, we recommend you swimming with dolphins. This activity is perfect for you, your family and friends. This experience is one of the most coveted in the Riviera Maya region, as well as in the entire world.
The Dolphin Encounter program will definitely bring you joy as soon as you get to see these fantastic animals. You will be able to touch and caress them in the water; however, the exciting part of this program is the possibility to hug our lovely dolphins. A charming experience indeed! You don’t have to worry if you’re not a swimmer, you’ll be standing on a submerged platform.
Dolphin Discovery-Playa del Carmen invites you to live a life-touching experience that will give you memories you won’t soon forget. If you combine this with all the sandy white beaches, turquoise sea waters, and the wide variety of activities to do in Playa del Carmen, you will definitely get a fantastic vacation.
Book today and enjoy the best experience ever!
Interactions on your Dolphin Experience
- Hand target
Schedules ( Mo,We,Th,Fr,Sa,Su )
- 10:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 02:00 PM
- 03:30 PM
- Ground transportation service to our facilities. (Request your transportation by email to email@example.com or by phone 48 hours before the program at an additional cost of $10.00 USD per person. Please be sure to provide your customer agent with your confirmation number).
- Other activities in Maroma.
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins.
- Don’t include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- Additional $15 USD per companion for transportation and beach club access (includes beach access, use of lounge chairs and showers).
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the marina.
- In Dolphin Discovery at Playa Maroma location, groups have a maximum of 15 people for a closer experience.
- Infants from 1 to 5 years old and Minors with a height of up to 1.20m / 47.24in must do the swimming experience accompanied by 1 paying adult.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old with a height greater than 1.20m / 47.24 and a height less than 1.40m / 55.11in, can do the swimming experience accompanied by a paid adult.
- Children 13 years and older with a height of 1.40m / 55.11in, must pay their ticket as an adult and can swim alone.
- The use of a life jacket is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
Click for more information >>
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- For safety reasons, expectant mothers of 5 months or more can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. However, expectant mothers of less than 5 months can only participate in the Encounter program
- if accompanied by another adult and after signing a waiver.
- If you have any health or physical problem, please contact our call center before booking your reservation so we can provide you with full information about our services.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species.