Playa del Carmen
Belly Ride, Boogie push, Hug, Hand target, Handshake, Caresses
Included for all programs
- Swimmers Menu
- Beach Club
- Free Wi-Fi
Available with Extra Cost
* Photo Package.
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Dolphin Adventures with Dolphin Discovery
More fun activities with friendly dolphins
The Mexican Caribbean is ready to welcome you in your next vacations. Playa del Carmen is a wonderful place surrounded by powdery white sand beaches, turquoise crystalline waters, and marvelous warm weather. In this tropical paradise, you can find a wide variety of activities to have a great time with your family or with friends.
One activity that stands out from the rest is swimming with dolphins. Dolphin Discovery-Playa del Carmen offers the opportunity to do this fantastic and life-changing experience. Our Swim Adventure program will allow you to have a charming and exciting time with our dolphins. You not only have the chance to touch and caress the dolphins, but you also can hug them.
More exciting that that are the fun activities that our dolphins have in store for you. You can belly ride on one of our dolphins. This means that you’ll hold on to their pectoral fins and glide through the water on the dolphin’s belly. The other activity is called boogie push, a fun activity in which you’ll hold onto a boogie board, and then dolphin will push you on your feet for a speedy ride.
Playa del Carmen is waiting for you on your next vacations, so don’t hesitate any longer, and come to visit this tropical paradise!
Book now your experience of a lifetime!
Adults (+13 years old)
- 10:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 02:00 PM
- Belly Ride
- Boogie push
- Hand target
- 15 minutes of briefing.
- 40 min in the water.
- Amenities: lounge chairs, lockers, showers, and beach access.
- Meal included at Cocoteros restaurant (5 dishes to choose from: Burger, Fish Ceviche, Chicken Fajita, Green Salad, Caesar's Salad).
Kids (6-12 years old)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Ground transportation service to our facilities. (Request your transportation by email to email@example.com or by phone 48 hours before the program at an additional cost of $10.00 USD per person. Please be sure to provide your customer agent with your confirmation number).
- Other activities in Maroma.
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins.
- Don’t include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- Additional $15 USD per companion for transportation and beach club access (includes beach access, use of lounge chairs and showers).
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the marina.
- In Dolphin Discovery at Playa Maroma, groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
- Meals included at Cocoteros restaurant (5 dishes to choose from: Burger, Fish Ceviche, Chicken Fajita, Green Salad, Caesar's Salad).
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- The use of a life jacket is required in all water programs.
- Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- For safety reasons, expectant mothers of 5 months or more can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. However, expectant mothers of less than 5 months can only participate in the Encounter program
- if accompanied by another adult and after signing a waiver.
- If you have any health or physical problem, please contact our call center before booking your reservation so we can provide you with full information about our services.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species.