Riviera Maya - Puerto aventuras
Caresses, Hand target
Included for all programs
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 Non alcoholic drinks during meal
Available with Extra Cost
* Photo Package.
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Discovery Riviera Maya
A program for all ages: Learn and have fun!
The Dolphin Encounter program in Dolphin Discovery Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, is especially designed to bring you and your family close to nature and discover plenty of information about the most tender and playful animals that always seem to be smiling-the dolphins. Your family will be able to enjoy a number of safe and fun activities especially designed for kids big and small.
Our goal is to teach all we know about these amazing marine animals and for you to have a good time. The dolphin interaction can be enjoyed from a platform in the water. The program includes a handshake, a peck on the cheek, and a special song for you. The dolphin will also delight you with its playful skills. Our privileged location in Puerto Aventuras allows us to offer you the best service. The habitat is located in a private residential complex in the Riviera Maya. Come and enjoy dolphins returning home with an unforgettable memory and a smile from ear to ear.
Place your reservation now!
Adults (+13 years old)
- 09:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 01:00 PM
- Hand target
- 10 min briefing and 40 min in the water
- This swim with dolphins program includes a handshake.
- Buffet meal + 2 non alcoholic beverages during meal.
- This service is not available for the 3:00 pm schedule.
- Amenities: lockers, showers, restrooms
Kids (6-12 years old)
Infants (1-5 years old)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Ground transportation service to our facilities. (Request your transportation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 48 hours before the program at an additional cost of $10.00 USD per person. Please be sure to provide your customer agent with your confirmation number)
- Photos of your experience with dolphins
- Other activities in Puerto Aventuras.
- Don’t include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- Additional $15 USD per companion for transportation.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program.
- Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- In Puerto Aventuras, groups have a maximum of 20 people for a closer experience.
- The use of a life jacket is required in all water programs. For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.