Included for all programs
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 Non alcoholic drinks during meal
Available with Extra Cost
* Photo Package.
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Royal Swim Plus
Pure excitement: action and speed!
The Royal Swim Plus program in Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras has been described simply with two words action and speed. It is the most dynamic program, making it one of the most talked-about experiences.
In this program, you will swim with dolphins dolphins and also with the fantastic manatees and sea lion in a 30 minute interaction with each one.
Once you're in the water, the Royal Swim Plus includes the famous foot push, where your dolphin friends will push you from your feet soles up the water surface. After that, you will grab their dorsal fins as they speed through the water, giving you an exhilarating ride.
The tender dolphins will also enjoy some playtime with you. After your Royal Swim Plus program, you will be able to enjoy our facilities in Puerto Aventuras to relax and unwind. Our habitat is located in the pristine environment of Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya, just a few minutes from Playa del Carmen.
Swim with Dolphins now!
Adults (+13 years old)
Kids (6-12 years old)
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa, Su
- 09:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 01:00 PM
- Foot Push
- Hand target
- Dorsal Tow
- Interaction with sea lions and manatees.
- 15 min briefing and 60 min in the water
- Buffet meal + 2 non alcoholic beverages during meal.This service is not available for the 3:00 pm schedule.
- This swim with dolphins program includes an interaction of 30 minutes with sea lions and 30 minutes with manatees.
- Facilities: lockers, showers, restrooms
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Ground transportation service to our facilities. (Request your transportation by email to email@example.com or by phone 48 hours before the program at an additional cost of $10.00 USD per person. Please be sure to provide your customer agent with your confirmation number)
- Photos of your experience with dolphins
- Other activities in Puerto Aventuras or Riviera Maya
- Don’t include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- Additional $15 USD per companion for transportation.
- In Puerto Aventuras, groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience.
- The use of a life jacket is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- Children must be over 3.3 ft to participate in the Manatee program.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children must be over 4.6 ft to participate in the Sea Lion program.
- Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.