Tulum - Akumal
Caresses, Hand target
Included for all programs
- Free Wi-Fi
Available with Extra Cost
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Dolphin Discovery
Dolphin Encounter at Tulum Akumal
You and your children will be able to enjoy safe and fun activities that Dolphin Discovery Akumal
has especially designed for all ages. The Encounter program is filled with informative and fun facts about dolphins
; you will learn everything about these beautiful marine mammals
. This is the best program for kids as it is the ideal activity introducing them to nature and respecting marine animals
. Within this program you will receive a handshake and you will be enjoying games with dolphins
with your family, and they will also teach you how they sing and dance.
Everyone will learn about their diet, interesting facts and dolphinís behavior. The Dolphin Encounter program provides the best chance to learn about dolphins and interact with them. Let your kids enter to the dolphinsí fascinating world and live the Experience of a Lifetime. Our habitat is located just 20 minutes driving from Tulum which is considered one of the top ten archaeological sites in the world. Dolphin Akumal is the newest dolphin habitat in the Mayan Riviera and the perfect spot so you can enjoy your vacation and this incredible experience. Dolphin Discovery Akumal has breathtaking panoramic views and it is the only one with all dolphins born under human care (certified MIRACLE program)
Place your reservation today and enjoy the best expereience ever!
Adults (+13 years old)
- 10:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 02:00 PM
- 15 minutes of briefing and 40 minutes with the dolphins.
Kids (6-12 years old)
Infants (1-5 years old)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Ground transportation service to our facilities. (Request your transportation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 48 hours before the program at an additional cost of $10.00 USD per person. Please be sure to provide your customer agent with your confirmation number)
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins.
- Other activities in Akumal.
- Infants do not apply for the free photograph package; however, the photographs can be purchased at our boutique. This dolphin swim program includes individual photographs of your dolphin interaction only.
- Don’t include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program.
- Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- Additional $15 USD per companion for transportation.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- In Akumal, groups have a maximum of 20 people for a closer experience.
- The use of a life jacket is required in all water programs.
- Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
Bring towels and cash (for the moment we are not receiving dollars, just mexican pesos) for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.