Tulum - Akumal
Foot Push, Dorsal Tow, Handshake, Hug, Hand target, Caresses.
Included for all programs
- Free Wi-Fi
Available with Extra Cost
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Dolphin Royal Swim at Tulum Akumal
Pure excitement: action and speed!
Dolphin Discovery Akumal
settles at the beautiful biodiversity reservation
of Akumal Bay
, one of the top ten places in the world because there are enough entertainments and sightseeing, like Yalku-Lagoon; Half Moon Bay
and Bahia Akumal
. Our brand new dolphin habitat
in the Mayan Riviera
is located just 20 minutes driving south from Playa del Carmen
and 20 minutes driving north from the famous archaeological site Tulum
. Here you will be able to live an unforgettable experience, a close interaction with cute and friendly dolphins
The Dolphin Royal Swim program gives you several ranges of activities to enjoy. You give a handshake to a dolphin, you learn all about them and touch the soft skin of these incredible marine mammals having a personal interaction with them. This swim with dolphins program includes the famous foot push where two dolphins propel you from your feet soles up the water surface. Awesome! Afterwards, you grab their dorsal fins as they speed through the water, giving you an exhilarating ride. Dolphin Akumal invites you to live the exciting adventure of swimming with these beautiful marine animals in our newest location besides the Caribbean Sea. Dolphin Discovery Akumal has breathtaking panoramic views and it is the only one with all dolphins born under human care (certified MIRACLE program)
Come and Live the Experience of a Lifetime!
Adults (+13 years old)
- 10:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 02:00 PM
- Dorsal Tow
- Foot push
- Hand Target
- 10 minutes of briefing and 60 minutes with the dolphins.
Kids (6-12 years old)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Ground transportation service to our facilities. (Request your transportation by email to email@example.com or by phone 48 hours before the program at an additional cost of $10.00 USD per person. Please be sure to provide your customer agent with your confirmation number)
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Akumal
- Food and beverage
- Don’t include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- Additional $15 USD per companion for transportation.
- In Dolphin Akumal groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience and will interact from a special underwater platform.
Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- 10 min briefing and 60 min in the water.
- Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
Bring towels and cash (for the moment we are not receiving dollars, just mexican pesos) for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.