Tulum - Akumal
Belly Ride, Boogie push, Hug, Hand target, Handshake, Caresses
Included for all programs
- Free Wi-Fi
Available with Extra Cost
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Dolphin Swim Adventure at Tulum Akumal
An up-close experience!
Our brand new dolphins habitat in the Mayan Riviera is located just 20 minutes driving south from Playa del Carmen and 20 minutes driving north from the famous archaeological site Tulum. Now you can get close to the most friendly marine animals in the brand new Dolphin Discovery habitat in Akumal Tulum in the Mayan Riviera just in Akumal Bay. The Swim Adventure program offers the greatest opportunity of an up-close interaction with playful dolphins. You can learn everything you always wanted to know about dolphin diet, activities, behavior and many more facts.
The Dolphin Swim Adventure program includes the famous belly ride
, which occurs when you hold onto the dolphinís flippers
as he swims backwards. Besides this exciting activity, you will play with the dolphin
, receive a handshake and learn how they sing and dance in the water. You will have the chance to meet our dolphins
in one of the best places in the world, Akumal
is the perfect spot. Dolphin Discovery Akumal
has breathtaking panoramic views and it is the only one with all dolphins
born under human care (certified MIRACLE program)
Reserve today and Live the experience of a lifetime!
Adults (+13 years old)
- 10:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 02:00 PM
- Belly Ride
- Boogie push
- Hand target
- 10 min briefing and 50 min in the water
Kids (6-12 years old)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Ground transportation service to our facilities. (Request your transportation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 48 hours before the program at an additional cost of $10.00 USD per person. Please be sure to provide your customer agent with your confirmation number)
- Other activities in Akumal.
- Food and beverage.
- Don’t include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- Additional $15 USD per companion for transportation.
- In Dolphin Akumal groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- 10 min briefing and 50 in the water.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
Bring towels and cash (for the moment we are not receiving dollars, just mexican pesos) for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.