Cancun - Isla Mujeres
Foot Push, Dorsal Tow, Handshake, Hug, Hand target, Caresses.
All the experiences includes:
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet and Drinks information
- One meal for Dolphin Encounter, Swim Adventure and Isla Discovery.
- Domestic drinks only for packages which include Swim Adventure ,Royal Swim
and Sea Life Discovery Plus.
- Only Soft Drinks for Dolphin Encounter.
Available with Extra Cost
Dolphin Royal Swim in Isla Mujeres, Cancun
All the fun you can imagine with dolphins, manatees and more!
Can you imagine what swimming with dolphins feels like? You can stop imagining it and start living this fantastic experience at Isla Mujeres, Cancun. Isla Mujeres is a wonderful island of the Mexican Caribbean; it is full of life and energy, and its home of many amazing species that dwell on this beautiful island engulfed by endless crystal clear waters.
However, the beauty of this island also resides on the many recreational and fun activities that you can perform in this place. Thus, get ready to have the best dolphin experience, one of the most coveted activities in Cancun. Dolphins are very curious and friendly, and here at Dolphin Discovery-Isla Mujeres, they won’t hesitate to welcome you to their natural habitat to show you their skills when you carry out your Royal Swim program.
In this program, you get the opportunity to perform amazing activities with dolphins, such as caressing and hugging these adorable creatures. But the fun really starts when you experience the thrilling dorsal tow and foot push. For more underwater fun, you can snorkel to observe our breathtaking stingrays and be amazed by their majestic look and interact with one of the most docile creatures of the world, our chubby manatees!
After this exciting activities, you can relax by riding a bike and taking in the colorful nature of the place, swimming in our amazing infinity pool or just lay down by the pool or on our comfortable lounge chairs and take a warm sunbath. Don’t forget to enjoy the delicacies from our buffet menu and national open bar at our VIP area. This is the program to make everlasting and cherished memories!
Book now, stop imagining and start living the experience!
Adults (+13 years old)
Kids (6-12 years old)
- Dorsal Tow
- Foot Push
- Hand target
- *15 min manatee interaction.
Only for 12:00 PM swim with dolphin schedule. Check at front desk when you arrive
- Ferry Round Transportation: Cancun to Isla Mujeres / Isla Mujeres to Cancun
- If you are staying in Puerto Juarez, please contact our Call Center).
- 15 min of briefing.
- 60 min in the water.
- Buffet lunch and national open bar.
- Amenities: lockers, showers, swimming pool, lounge chairs.
- Bicycle tour.
VIP area (restaurants and panoramic pool).
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Dock fee of 15 USD, payable at check-in.
- Children over 6 years old pay dock fee.
- Ground transportation of $15.00 USD.
- On a break during the Bicycle tour, you will have the option to take a tour to the Turtle Farm with an additional cost
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins.
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres.
- Don't include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge;
however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- All participants must be at least 3.9 to perform the snorkel activities.
- Infants from 1 to 5 years old or Minors with a height of up to 1.20m / 47.24in must do the swimming experience accompanied by two paying adults..
- Children from 6 to 12 years old with a height greater than 1.20m / 47.24 and a height less than 1.40m / 55.11in, can carry out the swimming experience accompanied by a paid adult.
- Children 13 years and older with a height of 1.40m / 55.11in, must pay their ticket as an adult and can swim alone.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is prohibited. Professional photos will be available for sale.
- In this program at Isla Mujeres, the maximum number of people per group is 10 to ensure a better experience.
- The use of life jackets is mandatory in all water programs.
- Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
- The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages is only for adults
currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos),
however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card,
payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- For safety reasons, expectant mothers of 5 months or more can't participate in any of our aquatic programs.
However, expectant mothers of less than 5 months can only participate in the Encounter program
if accompanied by another adult and after signing a waiver.
- If you have any health or physical problem, please contact our call center before booking your reservation
so we can provide you with full information about our services.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species.