Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat
Included for all programs
*Chankanaab Park: botanic garden, Tequila Museum, Snorkel area
- Buffet Lunch
- Free Wi-Fi
- Open bar
- Sea Lion Presentation
- *Entrance to Chankanaab Park
Exclusive for Royal Swim VIP
Available with Extra Cost
* Photo Package.
- Snorkel equipment
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Dive With Dolphins In Cozumel with Dolphin Discovery
As closer as ever!
Diving, one of the most incredible activities you can experience in Cozumel, is one of the top choices for this Islandís visitors. Surrounded by white-powdery sandy beaches and crystalline turquoise-blue water, Cozumel is home to one of the most amazing coral reefs in the world, which at the same time is home to the most incredible marine species you can ever see.
Dolphin Discovery Cozumel has one of the most incredible interactive programs Dive with Dolphins
. Immerse yourself into the dolphinís marine world, dive a whole hour into the turquoise shallow waters while you contemplate the under the sea magic.
Our Dolphin Discovery Cozumel diving instructors will provide you with the equipment youíll need as well as an introductory course so you can complete your program and have the time of your life 25 feet underwater. During your diving with dolphins activity youíll be able to pet and even receive the best hug of your life from one of these adorable marine mammals.
Breathtaking underwater sights will let you and your loved ones enter the enchanting marine world habitat of the bottlenose dolphins. Youíll be able to get a closer look of the beneath the waves life.
Admire all the cute and silly stuff dolphins do for fun like playing underwater with barrel rolls, hear them sing their favorite song or jump around their natural habitat. Itís a fun-filled once in a lifetime experience! But the fun doesnít end with the diving experience, remember that with your diving with dolphins ticket you can also stay all day at Dolphin Discovery Cozumel and Chankanaab National Reef Park facilities where you can meet other really cool species like sea lions and manatees or do other fun activities like zip lines or snorkeling.
Remember both facilities are open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Come to Cozumel and live the best adventure ever!
Adults (+13 years old)
Kids (6-12 years old)
- Chankanaab National Park entrance fee
- IMPORTANT: a valid passport is an essential requirement to visit Cozumel
- Snorkel in Chankanaab National Park (Equipment not included)
- Dive equipment
- Certified instructor
- Diving theory
- Facilities: pool, lockers, showers, restrooms
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Park(s) admission for companions
- Transportation to Chankanaab National Park
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Cozumel
- Meals and beverages
- Please specify is you are a beginner or a certified diver on your reservation notes to accommodate the program to your needs.
- Orientation begins at 12:OO PM. Swim/dive begins at 02:30 PM.
- 14 years old minimum age to participate
- Wet suit upon availability with additional charge
- For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- Chankanaab admission rate without dolphin program is $23 USD adults and $16 USD kids.
- The use os life jacket is required in all water programs.
- The Chankanaab Park is opened daily from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences.
The Time Zone in Cozumel is EST (Eastern Standard Time) UTC/GMT -5 hours.
- The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages is only for adults
For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant,
boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit
or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women can't participate in this program.
- For safety reasons, people with asthma, diabetes, Pneumothorax, and heart disease are not allow to participate in this program
- Diving tips: Do not travel by plane on the next 24 hours after diving. Do not drink alcoholic beverages before dive. Drink plenty of water, light breakfast, and sleep well.
- Not recommended for people with asthma, hypertension, epilepsy or respiratory problems.
- If you have any physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Our natural environment is fragile, we need to protect the reefs; for this reason sunscreens (even reef safe & biodegradable sunscreens) are not allowed in any of our programs.
Bring towels and cash (for the moment we are not receiving dollars, just mexican pesos) for taxis, shopping, meals, and souvenirs.