Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Caresses, Hand target
Included for all programs
*Chankanaab Park: botanic garden, Tequila Museum, Snorkel area
- Buffet Lunch
- Free Wi-Fi
- Open bar
- Sea Lion Presentation
- *Entrance to Chankanaab Park
Exclusive for Royal Swim VIP
Available with Extra Cost
* Photo Package.
- **Snorkel equipment
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
**Availability and prices in the park.
Dolphin Encounter in Cozumel Mexico
The ideal first encounter with a dolphin!
Cozumel, an island full of wonders and excitement can only be a synonym to the best spot to have a fantastic time on your next vacations. This precious island gives guests the opportunity to perform many activities. One unique activity you can do here is swim with dolphins. This activity is one of the most coveted in the world and one you can enjoy with your family or friends.
At Dolphin Discovery-Cozumel you’ll be able to get up close and personal with a dolphin by participating in the Dolphin Encounter program. This program is designed so all people can participate, regardless of your age; everyone can participate in this charming first encounter with a dolphin. You will be able to touch, caress and hug this amazing creature.
Your adventure does not end there, later on, you can enjoy the rest of your day in the Chankanaab National Park, a theme park intended to save the natural flora and fauna of the region, and of course, give our guests exciting activities to do, as well as unforgettable memories. Whether you decide to swim in our pools or snorkel to discover this world’s underwater beauty, we’re sure that you’ll have the experience of a lifetime
Book now to enjoy a lovely day!
Dolphin Discovery at Chankanaab Park is open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Adults (+13 years old)
Kids (6-12 years old)
- Hand target
- 10 minutes of briefing.
- 30 minutes with dolphins.
- Amenities: pool, lockers, showers, restrooms.
- Buffet lunch.
- Chankanaab National Park entrance.
- Chankanaab National Park Garden.
- Dolphin Encounter program.
- National open bar during lunch at The View restaurant.
- Snorkel at Chankanaab National Park (snorkel gear not included).
Infants (1-5 years old)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Other activities in Cozumel.
- Park admission for companions.
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins.
- Snorkel gear.
- Transportation to Chankanaab National Park.
Don’t include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge; however,
be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
A valid ID is an essential requirement to visit Cozumel.
All participants must be at least 3.9 to perform the snorkel activities.
- Chankanaab Park is open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Infants from 1 to 5 years old and Minors with a height of up to 1.20m / 47.24in must do the swimming experience accompanied by 1 paying adult.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old with a height greater than 1.20m / 47.24 and a height less than 1.40m / 55.11in, can do the swimming experience accompanied by a paid adult.
- Children 13 years and older with a height of 1.40m / 55.11in, must pay their ticket as an adult and can swim alone.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is prohibited. Professional photos will be available for sale.
- If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences.
- The Time Zone in Cozumel is EST (Eastern Standard Time) UTC/GMT -5 hours.
- In this program at Cozumel, groups have a maximum of 20 people for a better experience.
- The Chankanaab admission rate without the dolphin program is $23 USD for adults and $16 USD for kids.
- The use of life jackets is mandatory in all water programs.
- Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
- The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages is only for adults
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities
(check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash, Canadian dollars pounds, and euros.
If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- Bring cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- For safety reasons, expectant mothers of more than 5 can't participate in any of our aquatic programs.
- Expectant mothers of less than 5 months can participate in the Encounter program only
if accompanied by another adult and after signing a waiver.
- If you have any health or physical problem, please contact our call center before booking your
reservation so we can provide you with full information about our services.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- Our natural environment is fragile, we need to protect the reefs; for this reason sunscreens (even reef safe & biodegradable sunscreens)
are not allowed in any of our programs.