Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Foot Push, Dorsal Tow, Handshake, Hug, Hand target, Caresses
Included for all programs
*Chankanaab Park: botanic garden, Tequila Museum, Snorkel area
- Buffet Lunch
- Free Wi-Fi
- Open bar
- Sea Lion Presentation
- *Entrance to Chankanaab Park
Exclusive for Royal Swim VIP
Available with Extra Cost
* Photo Package.
- Snorkel equipment
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Dolphin Royal Swim VIP at Cozumel
An exclusive and complete adventure!
If you have already decided to come to Cozumel that means that you’re looking for an amazing experience that includes all the adventure, fun and relaxation you can get. This beautiful island offers just that, a wide variety of activities to do, as well as some of the most idyllic beaches to rest by the ocean and get that perfect tan.
An interesting activity you can find in the island is swimming with dolphins; you can do this at Dolphin Discovery-Cozumel. If you choose the Royal Swim program you are guaranteed to have the best dolphin experience. With this program, you’ll be able to interact with two dolphins in their natural environment. You’ll be able to touch and hug a dolphin, moreover, you’ll be able to feel the rush of being foot pushed by the dolphins to rise above the water.
After your dolphin program, you are welcome to visit Chankanaab Park. The admission to this park is included with your dolphin program. At this natural theme park, you can enjoy nature’s beauty and even snorkel to be amazed by the diversity of fish you can see. We are sure that this can be an unforgettable experience for you and your loved ones, so don’t think it anymore and come visit us!
Book today and have a memorable experience!
Dolphin Discovery location at Chankanaab Park is open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Adults (+13 years old)
- 10:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 01:00 PM
- 02:00 PM
- Dorsal Tow
- Foot push
- Hand target
- 10 minutes of briefing.
- 40 minutes with the dolphins.
- Access to the VIP area.
- Amenities: pool, lockers, showers, restrooms.
- Buffet lunch.
- Chankanaab National Park entrance fee.
- Chankanaab National Park's Garden.
- Dolphin Royal Swim program.
- International open bar during lunch in the VIP area.
- Snorkel at Chankanaab National Park (snorkel gear not included).
Kids (6-12 years old)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Other activities in Cozumel.
- Park admission for companions.
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins.
- Snorkel gear.
- Transportation to Chankanaab National Park.
Don’t include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- A valid ID is an essential requirement to visit Cozumel.
- All participants must be at least 3.9 to perform the Royal Swim activities.
- Chankanaab Park is opened daily from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid), only can participate doing encounter behaviors(Handshake, Hand target,Hug)
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is prohibited. Professional photos will be available for sale.
- Chankanaab admission rate without dolphin program is $23 USD adults and $16 USD kids.
- The use of life jackets is required in all water programs.
- If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences. The Time Zone in Cozumel is EST (Eastern Standard Time) UTC/GMT -5 hours.
- In this program at Cozumel, groups have a maximum of 10 people for a better experience.
- Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos),
however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash, Canadian dollars, pounds, and euros. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- Bring cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- For safety reasons, expectant mothers of more than 5 can't participate in any of our aquatic programs.
- Expectant mothers of less than 5 months can participate in the Encounter program only
if accompanied by another adult and after signing a waiver.
- If you have any health or physical problem, please contact our call center before booking your
reservation so we can provide you with full information about our services.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- Our natural environment is fragile, we need to protect the reefs; for this reason sunscreens (even reef safe & biodegradable sunscreens)
are not allowed in any of our programs.