Encounter in Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios
Everyone's favorite swim with dolphins program!
From$119 USD$95,2 USDPer Adult (+4.6 ft.)
From$119 USD$95,2 USDPer Child (3.3 - 4.6 ft.)
From$119 USDFREEPer Infant (- 3.3 ft.)
What does this experience include?
- * Isla Pirata
About this experience
After being given some interesting information about dolphins, you will have an amazing encounter as you enter the world of these gentle dolphins. They will give you a hug and allow you to caress them while standing in knee deep water. This adventure is best for those who are not comfortable swimming in the sea and the very young. This also is a young family favourite as it gives the little ones a chance to interact with one of the world’s most beautiful creatures.
Enjoy snorkeling and interacting with stingrays (barbs removed). Take a stroll and interact with exotic birds, snakes and other animals on the Jungle Trail. Sample the tropical fruits and spices. Try our World's Famous Blue Mountain Coffee at our own Star Buccaneer's Coffee Shop. Have your hair braided. Enjoy a day at Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios Habitat, and then relax at Dunn's River Falls, an admission included when you purchase your swim with Dolphin Encounter program.
Come to Dolphin Cove for the day to make memories of a lifetime!
Interactions on your Dolphin Experience
- Hand Target
- Photos of your experience with dolphins.
- Food and beverages. (Snacks like hot dogs, burgers and meatballs are available for an aditional cost)
- Don’t include infants under 3.3 ft in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- If any companions are coming with you, they must pay for a Regular Admission (no food or drinks) fee of $49 USD adults and $45 USD minors in order to access the park.
- Interact with a dolphin in knee-high water.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program. Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- Approximately 30 minutes in the water with the dolphin.
- The facilities are designed so that all wheelchairs, collapsible wheelchairs, walkers, and motorized scooters have easy mobility.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- Recommended for pregnant women and for non-swimmers. For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
Infants (- 3.3 ft.)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.