Royal Swim at Miami Seaquarium
A complete experience of swimming with Dolphins in Miami
$266 USD Per Adult (10 yrs & over)
What does this experience include?
- General admission
- Interactive program
- Life jacket
- Water shoes on loan
- Our prices include taxes
About this experience
Get face to face with two Dolphins in a natural setting throughout your 30 minute experience. As you explore athleticism and intelligence, feel the thrill of riding and being pushed or pulled twice by Dolphins in the Royal Swim with Dolphins in Miami Seaquarium.
- Minimum height requirement is 52R43;. No exceptions. (52R43; = 4’4 = 132 cm).
- Maximum weight limit: 250 lbs.
- Participants ages 10 and under who meet 52R43; must do the experience with an adult participant with a ticket paid.
- Participants ages 17 yrs and under must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- Sessions are shared with other guests.
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested.
- You must arrive 30 minutes before your Dolphin encounter experience.
- Guests should bring their own bathing suits.
- All participants must wear a life jacket supplied by Miami Seaquarium.
- Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- Accompanying observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observer area only.
- Observing children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- You can add a Child Observer (3 - 9 yrs) for $ 49.99 USD in your purchase process. The add-on includes their Park Admission.
- You can add a General Observer (10 yrs and over) for $ 59.99 USD in your purchase process. The add-on includes their Park Admission.
- No cameras or cell phones are allowed.
- This program is only available to expectant mothers who are under 6 months or 2nd trimester.
- For the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry should be removed prior to the start of all animal interactions.
- Guests with disabilities are requested to book via phone (305) 365-2501 to allow us to make all the necessary arrangements.
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.