Foot Push, Dorsal Tow, Handshake, Hug, Hand target, Caresses
Included for all programs
- Swimmer menu
- Free Wi-Fi
- Aquatic kids area
- *Admission Park
*Teeth Breaker,Octopus, Happy Widow,Lazy river
- Sea lion and Dolphin Presentation
Exclusive for Swim Adventure and Royal Swim
- *Beach Lounge Chairs
- Zip line (one round)
- Climbing Wall (one round)
*Subject to availability.
Available with Extra Cost
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Dolphin Swimming Program
Dolphin Royal Swim in Vallarta
Our most dynamic swim with dolphins program, defined with two words; action and speed. Only at Dolphin Discovery Vallarta you can find this unforgettable experience in a day filled of fun for your entire family. The Dolphin Royal Swim program includes the famous foot push, where two dolphins will push you from your feet soles above the water surface.
Following that you will hold on to two dolphins' dorsal fins and they will pull you across the water on the famous dorsal tow. The friendly dolphins will also give you a handshake with their fins, a peck on the cheek, and enjoy playing with you. Dolphin Discovery's habitat is located inside Aquaventuras Park Vallarta, one of the most popular locations. All our swim with dolphins programs in Vallarta include the admission to Aquaventuras Park. Come to enjoy 10 water slides, a fresh ride along the river, a kidís playground and a swimming pool area all in a fantastic park!
Spend the best day at Dolphin Discovery!
Adults (Age 12+)
- Foot push
- Hand target
- Dorsal Tow
- 15 minute briefing and 60 minutes with the dolphins
- Includes a dish from "swimmers menu" and a soft drink
- Aquaventuras Park admission
- Access to facilities (lockers, showers, restrooms)
- Dolphin and Sea Lion show
- One round at the Zip Line, Climbing Wall and Challenge. Unlimited access for an additional cost.
Kids (Age 4-11)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins
- Other activities in Vallarta
- The minimum age to carry out the Zip Line, Climbing Wall, and Challenge is 5 years of age.
- The dolphin area is open Tuesday to Sunday.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- The Aquatic Park opens Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 11:00 am to 05:00 p.m.
- For companions, Aquaventuras Park has an entrance fee of US $25.00 per adult and US $19.00 per child age 4-11 years old.
- In Vallarta, groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience.
- The use of a life jacket is required in all water programs.
- Rates and schedules may vary depending on selected dates.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- To participate in the Zip Line, Climbing Wall, and Challenge activities, participants must fulfill the following: +5 years old or as long as the harness fits.
- Minimum weight of 90 lbs and 240 lbs maximum.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- Not suffering from heart problems, high blood pressure, breathing problems, epilepsy, diabetes, and acrophobia.
- Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.