Included for all programs
Available with Extra Cost
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Caribbean Pirates Ocean Adventures.
Pirate tour with sharks, stingrays and snorkel in Punta Cana
Prepare ye for a journey back in time A533; to "days o' yore." Captain Jack Blackhand and his crew are signing on new recruits to join their pirate band. With them, you can take the most epic treasure map quest and do an unforgettable snorkel in Punta Cana.
First, you will board the Captain Jack ship, the "Hispaniola." Receive the necessary training on becoming a true pirate and your gear for snorkeling tour; the first stop is in a coral reef. You will help Captain Jack Blackhand search the treasure while you snorkel in the Punta Cana ocean. Be careful with the pristine water, the colorful fishes, and the coral formations. These beauties could distract you from your objective.
Back on board, non-alcoholic beverages and fresh fruits are served while tension arises for the treasure. Nevertheless, the hunt must go on, and the ship soon reaches Shark Island. An island full of sharks and stingrays, but don't worry, these two animals already meet the Captain Jack crew, so you are safe.
But beware! Rogue pirates may be interested in the treasure too. Prepare to witness an intense sword fight and a fun pirate battle for the treasure. If your crew wins, you will achieve the victory and the rival's ship, but you may be left on the shark island if you lose. Be sure to help your crew to take the victory.
- A 3-hours trip on the pirate's ship.
- Snorkel in the reefs of Punta Cana.
- Pirate show aboard the ship.
- Visit Shark Island.
- Beverages (beer, water and soda)
- Light snack
- Unlimited beer, soft drinks and water
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Transportation to La Romana hotels.
- $5 usd transportation per person for swimmer.
- Accompanying Transportation
- Land Transportation R / T from Bayahibe
- You are welcomed by our high color pirate crew and board the mighty pirate ship Hispañola.
- As soon as the ship set sails, you, new pirates’ recruits, will receive the necessary training on how to become a true pirate. You also will be given instructions on how to use your snorkeling gear, as the first stop of the treasure map hunt will be in an unspoiled natural reef, where you will enjoy a spectacular snorkeling experience in pristine water, observing colorful fishes and coral formations.
- Back on board, fresh fruits and non-alcoholic beverages are served, while tension arises within the crew of old pirates. Nevertheless, the hunt must go on and the ship soon reaches Shark Island.
- There, an epic treasure map hunt will take you to swim with
sharks, interact with stingrays with the safest interaction program in the world.
- But beware! Rogue pirates may hinder your quest for the map. Prepare yourself to witness fierce swordfights, breathtaking stunts and partake in true pirate life. Pirates are eager to win the final battle and share with their guests and successful new recruits a well-deserved celebration with dances and fun.
- You must call us 48 hours in advance to schedule transportation for your activity.
- Please wear: soft soled shoes. No high heels or flimsy sandals