Riviera Maya - Puerto aventuras
Belly Ride, Boogie push, Hug, Hand target, Handshake, Caresses
Included for all programs
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 Non alcoholic drinks during meal
Available with Extra Cost
* Photo Package.
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Riviera Maya Dolphin Swim Adventure Plus
Swimming with Dolphins in Mexico, Riviera Maya
The Swim Adventure Plus in Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras will bring you as close to the dolphins as you've ever imagined. Find yourself immersed in the marine mammals world for a moment and see the dolphin in a whole different way, as it interacts with its environment. The Swim Adventure Plus program also includes the famous belly ride. The belly ride consists of you holding on to the dolphin's fins as he swims backwards. These tender marine mammals will also say hello with their fins, dance and sing for you.
Live the adventure of a lifetime inside a beautiful residential complex of Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras. The dolphins and the Caribbean Sea
welcome you aboard. Start planning your trip to the Riviera Maya
Place your reservation now and have the experience of a lifetime!
Adults (+13 years old)
- 09:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 01:00 PM
- Belly Ride
- Boogie push
- Hand target
- 15 min briefing and 50 min in the water
- 15 minutes interaction with manatees.
- Buffet meal + 2 non alcoholic beverages during meal.
- This service is not available for the 3:00 pm schedule.
- Facilities: lockers, showers, restrooms
Kids (6-12 years old)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Ground transportation service to our facilities. (Request your transportation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 48 hours before the program at an additional cost of $10.00 USD per person. Please be sure to provide your customer agent with your confirmation number)
- Photos of your experience with dolphins
- Other activities in Puerto Aventuras or Riviera Maya
- Don’t include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- Additional $15 USD per companion for transportation.
- In Puerto Aventuras, groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- The use of a life jacket required in all water programs.
- Children must be over 3.3 ft to participate in the Manatee program.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.