All the experiences includes:
Buffet and Drinks information
- One meal for Dolphin Encounter, Swim Adventure and Isla Discovery.
- Domestic drinks only for packages which include Swim Adventure ,Royal Swim
and Sea Life Discovery Plus.
- Only Soft Drinks for Dolphin Encounter.
Available with Extra Cost
Dolphin Encounter+Royal Garrafon Park
At Isla Mujeres, Cancun
A wonderful encounter and a wonderful park!
One of the most wonderful places to visit in the idyllic island of Isla Mujeres is undoubtedly Garrafon Natural Reef Park. This park combines the beauty of the wilderness with its jaw-dropping sights and landscapes and adventure of many of the exciting activities that can be carried out on the island.
The Dolphin Encounter + Garrafon Natural Reef Park program allows you to get two amazing experiences at two different spots. At Dolphin Discovery-Isla Mujeres you will be able to pet and play with our friendly dolphins in their beautiful turquoise-waters natural habitat. The Dolphin Encounter program allows people of all ages to take part in the best dolphin experience, making it the perfect plan for spending a vacation with your family or friends. It also raises consciousness towards the conservation of our environment.
But that is only the first experience, and the fun doesn’t end there. Prepare for the adventure! At Garrafon Natural Reef Park you’ll be able to experience nature in a whole different level. If your feeling curious, try fulfilling your curiosity by snorkeling over one of the most beautiful coral reefs in Cancun and discover the beauty that surrounds them. If you are feeling more energetic, you’re welcome to practice kayak on the breathtaking turquoise waters of the Caribbean sea.
Perhaps at this point in your amazing adventure, you are feeling a little bit hungry and thirsty. Don’t sweat it, we’ve got you covered! Grab a bite (or many more) from our mouth-watering buffet menu and quench your thirst with our refreshing beverages from our national open bar. Shall you feel the need to rest, lie down on our comfortables lounge chairs and hammocks, and just relax!
Two unique experiences in one day! Try them now!
Garrafon Natural Reef Park is open Sunday- Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Adults (+13 years old)
Special Price$ 90,3USD
Kids (6-12 years old)
Special Price$ 69,3USD
- Hand target
- Dolphin Encounter program at Dolphin Discovery
- Ferry Round Transportation: Cancun to Isla Mujeres / Isla Mujeres to Cancun
- If you are staying in Puerto Juarez, please contact our Call Center.
- 15 min briefing.
- 40 min in the water.
- Access to Garrafon Park.
- Amenities: lockers, showers, lounge chairs, pool.
- One meal and soft drinks at Garrafon Park..
- Zipline ride, snorkel equipment, life jackets, kayaks, temazcal (if available) at Garrafon Park.
Infants (1-5 years old)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Dock fee of 15 USD, payable at check-in.
- Children over 6 years old pay dock fee.
- Ground transportation of $15.00 USD.
- Meals and beverages at Dolphin Discovery-Isla Mujeres (only available at Garrafon Park).
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres.
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins.
- Don't include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge;
however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program.
- Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult (adult per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate
(it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is prohibited. Professional photos will be available for sale.
- In this program at Isla Mujeres, the maximum number of people per group is 20 to ensure a better experience.
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory in all water programs.
- All participants must be at least 3.9 to perform the snorkel activities.
- The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages is only for adults
currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos),
however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card,
payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- For safety reasons, expectant mothers of 5 months or more can't participate in any of our aquatic programs.
However, expectant mothers of less than 5 months can only participate in the Encounter program
if accompanied by another adult and after signing a waiver.
- If you have any health or physical problem, please contact our call center before booking your reservation
so we can provide you with full information about our services.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species.