Dolphin Swim Adventure and Chankanaab Park with Dolphin Discovery at Cozumel
Prepare for a unique adventure with a dolphin!
What does this experience include?
- Marine Mammals presentations
- Educational information
- Buffet Lunch
- Free Wi-Fi
- Open bar
- Sea Lion Presentation
- *Entrance to Chankanaab Park
About this experience
The beautiful island of Cozumel awaits you with its paradisiacal beaches, warm weather, and exciting adventures, perfect for you and your family on your next vacation. One of the most coveted activities on the island and the entire Riviera Maya for Cozumel shore excursions or Cozumel cruise excursions is swimming with Dolphins in Cozumel. This is one of the few places worldwide allowing visitors to do this moving activity.
Suppose you decide to have the best experience with Dolphins. In that case, you should visit Dolphin Discovery Cozumel, the ideal place to participate in this activity and spend a day full of fun and adventure. The Swim Adventure program lets you get close to these charming Marine Mammals. You'll have a great time stroking, touching, and cuddling a dolphin. The adventure continues when you ride on the dolphin's belly and push yourself while holding on to a boogie board.
In addition to all the fun of your Dolphin adventure, Chankanaab National Reef Park offers other exciting activities to improve your day. You will be impressed by the natural beauty of this park, which is the result of the efforts made to preserve the natural flora and fauna of the region. Combine this beauty with recreational areas, and you will undoubtedly get a fantastic place for your vacation.
Book now and live the adventure!
Dolphin Discovery at Chankanaab Park is open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Interactions on your Dolphin Experience
- Belly ride
- Boogie push
- Hand target
Schedules ( Mo,Tu,We,Th,Fr,Sa )
- 10:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 01:00 PM
- 02:00 PM
- Other activities in Cozumel.
- Park admission for companions.
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins.
- Snorkel gear.
- Transportation to Chankanaab National Park.
Don’t include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- A valid ID is an essential requirement to visit Cozumel.
- All participants must be at least 3.9 to perform the Swim Adventure activities
- Chankanaab Park is opened daily from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Infants from 1 to 5 years old or Minors with a height of up to 1.20m / 47.24in must do the swimming experience accompanied by two paying adults..
- Children from 6 to 12 years old with a height greater than 1.20m / 47.24 and a height less than 1.40m / 55.11in, can carry out the swimming experience accompanied by a paid adult.
- Children 13 years and older with a height of 1.40m / 55.11in, must pay their ticket as an adult and can swim alone.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is prohibited. Professional photos will be available for sale.
- If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences. The Time Zone in Cozumel is EST (Eastern Standard Time) UTC/GMT -5 hours.
- In Cozumel, groups have a maximum of 12 people for a better experience.
- Day Pass Cozumel to Chankanaab Park for companions WITHOUT a swim with Dolphins program and with food and drinks has a cost of $49 USD for adults and $32 USD for children.
- Admission for companions can be added in step 2 of complements in your shopping cart.
- The use of life jackets is required in all water programs.
- Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
- The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages is only for adults
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash, Canadian dollars, pounds, and euros. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
Click for more information >>
- Bring cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- For safety reasons, expectant mothers of more than 5 can't participate in any of our aquatic programs.
- Expectant mothers of less than 5 months can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a waiver.
- If you have any health or physical problem, please contact our call center before booking your reservation so we can provide you with full information about our services.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- Our natural environment is fragile, we need to protect the reefs; for this reason sunscreens (even reef safe & biodegradable sunscreens) are not allowed in any of our programs.