Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Belly Ride, Boogie push, Hug, Hand target, Handshake, Caresses
Included for all programs
*Chankanaab Park: botanic garden, Tequila Museum, Snorkel area
- Buffet Lunch
- Free Wi-Fi
- Open bar
- Sea Lion Presentation
- *Entrance to Chankanaab Park
Exclusive for Royal Swim VIP
Available with Extra Cost
* Photo Package.
- Snorkel equipment
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Dolphin Swim Adventure and Chankanaab Park with Dolphin Discovery at Cozumel
Prepare for a unique adventure with a dolphin!
The beautiful island of Cozumel awaits for you with its paradisiacal beaches, warm weather and exciting adventures, perfect for you and your family on your next vacations. One of the most coveted activities of the island and the entire Riviera Maya is swimming with dolphins. This one of the few places in the world that gives its visitors the opportunity to perform this heartwarming activity.
If you decide to have the best dolphin experience you should come and visit Dolphin Discovery-Cozumel, the ideal place to participate in this activity and spend a day full of fun and adventure. With the Swim Adventure program, you’ll have the chance to get closer to these lovely marine mammals. You’ll surely have a great time as you caress, touch and hug a dolphin. The adventure keeps going on when you ride on the belly of the dolphin and as you get pushed by it while holding onto a boogie board.
Aside from all the fun of your dolphin adventure, the Chankanaab National Reef Park offers other exciting activities that will surely make your day even better. You’ll be impressed by the natural beauty of this park, which is the result of the efforts made to preserve the natural flora and fauna of the region. Combine this beauty with recreational areas, and you undoubtedly get a fantastic place for your vacations.
Book now and live the adventure!
Dolphin Discovery at Chankanaab Park is open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Adults (+13 years old)
- 10:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 01:00 PM
- 02:00 PM
- Belly ride
- Boogie push
- Hand target
- 10 minutes of briefing.
- 30 minutes with dolphins.
- Amenities: pool, lockers, showers, restrooms.
- Buffet lunch.
- Chankanaab National Reef Park entrance.
- Chankanaab National Reef Park Garden.
- Dolphin Swim Adventure program.
- Snorkel at Chankanaab National Reef Park (snorkel gear not included).
Kids (6-12 years old)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Other activities in Cozumel.
- Park admission for companions.
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins.
- Snorkel gear.
- Transportation to Chankanaab National Park.
Don’t include infants under 6 years old in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- A valid ID is an essential requirement to visit Cozumel.
- All participants must be at least 3.9 to perform the Swim Adventure activities
- Chankanaab Park is opened daily from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid)
- Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid), only can participate doing encounter behaviors(Handshake, Hand target,Hug)
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is prohibited. Professional photos will be available for sale.
- If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences. The Time Zone in Cozumel is EST (Eastern Standard Time) UTC/GMT -5 hours.
- In Cozumel, groups have a maximum of 12 people for a better experience.
- The Chankanaab admission rate without dolphin program is $23 USD adults and $16 USD kids.
- The use of life jackets is required in all water programs.
- Photo Package available during your booking process in your shopcart.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos),
however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash, Canadian dollars, pounds, and euros. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- Bring cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- For safety reasons, expectant mothers of more than 5 can't participate in any of our aquatic programs.
- Expectant mothers of less than 5 months can participate in the Encounter program only
if accompanied by another adult and after signing a waiver.
- If you have any health or physical problem, please contact our call center before booking your
reservation so we can provide you with full information about our services.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- Our natural environment is fragile, we need to protect the reefs; for this reason sunscreens (even reef safe & biodegradable sunscreens)
are not allowed in any of our programs.