Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Hug, Caresses, Swim by, Feeding
Included for all programs
*Chankanaab Park: botanic garden, Tequila Museum, Snorkel area
- Buffet Lunch
- Free Wi-Fi
- Open bar
- Sea Lion Presentation
- *Entrance to Chankanaab Park
Exclusive for Royal Swim VIP
Available with Extra Cost
* Photo Package.
- Snorkel equipment
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Swim with the manatees at Dolphin Discovery-Cozumel
A charming encounter with a chubby marine mammal
The island of Cozumel is waiting for you to give you a touching experience with one of the chubbiest and loveliest marine mammals in the world, manatees! Cozumel is well-known for its beauty and the vast activities to do on the island; however, none is as memorable as swimming with manatees.
At Dolphin Discovery-Cozumel, you can actually interact with these wonderful creatures. Our manatees are very docile, gentle and always eager to meet new people. With the Manatee Encounter program, you are able to swim with these friendly marine mammals up close and personal.
The manatee will swim by you so you can caress it, then it will give you the biggest and most charming hug. In addition, you’ll be able to create an unforgettable bond when you get to feed our chubby friend. This will be undoubtedly a memorable experience for you and your family.
For more fun, don’t forget to visit Chankanaab Park, the admission to this park is included with your program so you can enjoy nature’s beauty and amazing facilities to relax.
Book now and live this charming experience!
Dolphin Discovery at Chankanaab Park is open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Adults (+13 years old)
- Amenities: pool, lockers, showers, and restrooms.
- Chankanaab National Park entrance fee.
- Chankanaab National Park's Garden.
- Manatee Encounter program.
- Snorkel in Chankanaab National Park (snorkel gear not included).
Kids (6-12 years old)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Meals and beverages.
- Other activities in Cozumel and Riviera Maya.
- Park admission for companions.
- Photos of your experience with the manatees.
- Snorkel gear.
Transportation to Chankanaab National Park.
A valid ID is an essential requirement to visit Cozumel.
Children must be over 6 years old to participate in the Manatee program.
- Chankanaab Park is opened daily from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants.
For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is prohibited. Professional photos will be available for sale.
- If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences. The Time Zone in Cozumel is EST (Eastern Standard Time) UTC/GMT -5 hours.
- The Chankanaab admission rate without dolphin program is $23 USD adults and $16 USD kids.
- The use of a life jacket is required in all water programs.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash, Canadian dollars, pounds, and euros. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- Bring cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- For safety reasons, expectant mothers of more than 5 can't participate in any of our aquatic programs.
- Expectant mothers of less than 5 months can participate in the Encounter program only
if accompanied by another adult and after signing a waiver.
- If you have any health or physical problem, please contact our call center before booking your
reservation so we can provide you with full information about our services.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- Our natural environment is fragile, we need to protect the reefs; for this reason sunscreens (even reef safe & biodegradable sunscreens)
are not allowed in any of our programs.