Dolphin Encounter Los Cabos
A program for all ages: learn and have fun!
With an unprecedented beauty, Los Cabos is considered one of the top travel destinations in Mexico. When you travel to Cabos, there are a number of activities and things to do during your trip, but nothing like the unforgettable experience with our marine mammals, the dolphins. Dolphin Discovery Los Cabos has designed the Dolphin Encounter program for all ages. It is the ideal family-friendly activity in Los Cabos.
You and your family will have the opportunity to receive all the affection of these tender and playful marine animals that always seem to be smiling. You will be able to enjoy your dolphin friend from a platform, he will give you unlimited love, a handshake and he will sing and dance, you will be able to pet him and swim in a place that our dolphins call "home": the Pacific Ocean. If you’re wondering what to do in Cabo, a Dolphin Encounter is the ideal choice.
Place your reservation now and live the experience of a lifetime!
Adults (Age +13)
- Hand Target
- 40 min in the water.
- Transportation from mayor hotels in Los Cabos (Request your transportation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 48 hours before the program). Additional $20 USD per companion from Cabo San Lucas or Corredor, and 10 USD from San Jose del Cabo.
- Facilities: lockers (with deposit), restrooms, showers.
- Free admission for kids (2’11” - 3’2”) (See additional info)
Kids (Age 6-12)
Infants (1-5 years old) *please call us
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Meals and beverages in Dolphin Discovery Los Cabos facilities
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Los Cabos
- Don’t include infants under 3.3 ft in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program. Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- In Los Cabos, groups have a maximum of 15 people for a closer experience.
- The use of a life jacket is required in all water programs.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- It is important to know how to swim.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- We suggest you bring your own towels and cash (for the moment we are not receiving dollars, just mexican pesos) for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.