Dorsal Tow, Handshake, Hug, Foot Push, Handshake, Caresses
Included for all programs
- *Transportation from hotel zone
Exclusive for Swim and Ride and Royal Swim
- Non Alcoholic drinks
Exclusive for Royal Swim
Available with Extra Cost
*Add-on available in your shopcart.
Royal Swim Plus Dolphin Discovery Los Cabos
Pure excitement: action and speed!
The most dynamic of all times swim with dolphins program in Los Cabos. Offering its visitors an unforgettable experience that will keep them talking for the rest of their lives. The Dolphin Royal Swim Plus includes two dolphins and all activities are done in the natural waters of the Pacific Ocean. Our friendly staff will teach you all you need to know about our bottlenose dolphins while you enjoy the playful nature of these marine mammals.
The Dolphin Royal Swim Plus includes our famous Foot Push that begins when two dolphins push you from your feet soles up the water surface while you keep the superman position. You will really feel like you're flying! The second exciting activity is the Dorsal Tow; you will hold on to the dolphins dorsal fins as they rapidly swim and pull you along. You will also receive a tender hug, and play a series of interactive games with the dolphins while you learn more about these marine animals. Our friendly dolphins are some of the most tender animals and will conquer your heart before you even step into the water.
The experience of a lifetime is right here!
Adults (+13 years old)
- 09:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 01:00 PM
- 03:00 PM
- Dorsal Tow
- Foot Push
- Kiss and hug
- For our 3:30 pm schedule please arrive at 1:00 pm so you can partake in our additional activities included in your program.
- Swimmers menu and soft drinks.
- Camel Trek.
- Roundtrip transportation from major hotels in Los Cabos (Request your transportation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 48 hours before the program). Additional $20 USD per companion from Cabo San Lucas or Corredor, and 10 USD from San Jose del Cabo.
- 60 min in the water.
- Facilities: lockers (with deposit), bathrooms, life jacket, showers, beach.
Kids (6-12 years old)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Los Cabos
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- In Los Cabos, groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience.
The use of life jackets is required in all water programs.
- Kindly note that the above-added values are not available in the 3:30 pm schedule but we suggest you could arrive earlier if you wish to partake in these additonal activities prior to your swim with dolphins program.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
*If you are coming to our park in Los Cabos on a cruise, the number of activities you are able to partake in may be limited by the amount of time your ship is at the port. You are guaranteed to have enough time for all dolphin activities, however, you may not have time for some of the additional activities mentioned above. For this reason, you will be required to choose between eating at the buffet or participating in the other activities once your dolphin program has ended.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- It is important to know how to swim.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- We suggest you bring your own towels and cash (for the moment we are not receiving dollars, just mexican pesos) for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.