Seal Swim at Miami Seaquarium
Learn while you immerse yourself in the fun
About Miami Seaquarium General Admission
Seals can dive profoundly and detect their food through their whiskers, thanks to vibration! You can enjoy 15-20 minutes of this and more fun facts in the seal swim in Miami Seaquarium, where you will spend moments full of tenderness and learning while you come face to face with an animal full of fun and energy.
Behaviors on your Dolphin Experience
- Fun training session
Schedules ( Daily )
- 10:00 AM
- 01:30 PM
- Participants must be at least 38"
- Participants ages 9 and under who meet 38''; must do the experience with an adult participant with a ticket paid.
- Participants 10-17 yrs must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested.
- You must arrive 20 minutes before your Seal Swim experience.
- Guests should bring their own bathing suits.
- All participants must wear a life jacket supplied by Miami Seaquarium.
- The Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- Accompanying observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observer area only.
- No cameras or cell phones are allowed.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- For the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry should be removed prior to the start of all animal interactions.
- Guests with disabilities are requested to book via phone (305) 365-2501 to allow us to make all the necessary arrangements.