Kiss, Handshake & Hand Target
Dolphin Lovers´ Swim
A program for all ages: Learn and have fun!
If you adore dolphins as much as we do, it’s time for you to visit Grand Cayman and swim with our beloved marine mammals. The dolphins will give you a warm welcome and you will be eager to get in to the water with them. This is one of the most educational swim with dolphins program as it includes a special time dedicated to dolphins' life, their anatomy, secrets, and interesting dolphin facts, as well as moment full of harmony shared with nature, the dolphin and you.
The program is ideal for non-swimmer and children!
The dolphins will swim, jump,and kiss you, everything for you to have a memory of one of the most cherished moments in your life.
The experience of a lifetime is waiting for you!
Adults (+4.6 ft.)
Kids (3.3 - 4.6 ft.)
- Dolphin Lovers' Swim in Cove Cayman includes the amazing educational time to learn all about dolphins such as the difference between males and females, how they nurse and echolocation.
- This swim with dolphins program includes handshake, hand target and kiss.
Infants (- 3.3 ft.)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Transportation service to our facilities.
- Meals and beverages.
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins.
- Other activities in Grand Cayman.
- This program is ideal for those who can´t swim and pregnant women.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program. Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- Groups have a maximum of 30 people.
The use of life vests is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy may participate in this program accompanied by another adult.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.