Mon - Fri
Kiss and hug, Hand target, Dorsal Tow, Foot push & Handshake
Dolphin Royal Swim
Pure excitement: action and speed!
Located in the beautiful Cayman Islands, Dolphin Cove Cayman offers you one of the most interactive swim with dolphins program, our famous Dolphin Royal Swim. Best defined by two words action and speed, the Royal Swim takes your swimming experience to a different level. Discover all the amazing skills these marine animals perform in-water. The Dolphin Royal Swim includes the famous foot push, where two of your new dolphin friends will push you from your feet soles up through the water surface. You will feel like you are flying!
Afterwards, you will hold on to the dorsal fins of our beautiful dolphins as they take you on a speed ride through the water. The program also includes a hug, a kiss and a song. Fall in love before you even get in to the water as you see how the dolphins show off in the water surface, getting you excited about your activity.
Book today and get the best adventure ever!
Adults (+4.6 ft.)
Kids (3.3 - 4.6 ft.)
- Hand target
- Dorsal Tow
- Foot push
- 30 minutes with dolphins.
- This swim with dolphins program includes the famous foot push, the dorsal tow, kiss and hug, a handshake.
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Transportation service to our facilities.
- Meals and beverages.
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins.
- Other activities in Grand Cayman.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- In Grand Cayman, groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience.
- The use of life vests is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.