Belly ride, Boogie push, Kiss and hug, Handshake & Hand Target
Dolphin Swim Adventure
Perfect entertainment: Up-close and underwater!
Dolphin Cove Cayman
brings you as close to the dolphins
as you have ever imagined. Immerse yourself in this magical underwater world and reconnect with nature
in a new way. The Dolphin Swim Adventure
is one of the most interactive programs and the perfect way to meet these amazing marine animals
They will tenderly say hello with their fins, kiss you and sing for you. The Dolphin Swim Adventure also includes the famous belly ride, where you will speed through the water as the dolphin swims backwards and pulls you along. After your dolphin interaction, be sure to enjoy the British Island, one of the Caribbean greatest treasures.
Come to Grand Cayman today and live the experience of a lifetime!
Adults (+4.6 ft.)
- Belly ride
- Boogie push
- Hand Target
- 30 minute program with dolphins.
- This swim with dolphins program includes the famous belly ride, boogie push, handshake, and kiss.
- Facilities: lockers, showers, restrooms.
Kids (3.3 - 4.6 ft.)
|| * Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Transportation service to our facilities.
- Meals and beverages.
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins.
- Other activities in Grand Cayman.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest)
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- In Grand Cayman, groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
- The use of life vests is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.